No profile for built-in audio

When I simply run alsa-mixer there is some default soundcard with no input, when I hit F6, it’s my snd_hda_intel soundcard, but it still makes no sound.

Can somebody please help me? I’m lost.

Can you post the output of

alsa-info.sh --upload

http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=cc22f8145a0ade1de5fb7926dd7ebdabb0f00a29

Turned out, in bios settings, ‘internal speaker’ is speaker, not that small thing that does beep.

You should consider updating system BIOS to deal with the Intel Security Advisories
https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/precision-15-3530-laptop/drivers

ALSA data is showing an error from an outdated modprobe option

[   11.439958] snd_hda_intel 0000:00:1f.3: dmic_detect option is deprecated, pass snd-intel-dspcfg.dsp_driver=1 option instead

I suggest you locate the 3 modprobe options added to your system

grep -n snd_hda_intel /etc/modprobe.d/*.conf

Remove the deprecated option dmic detect=0

And remove the modprobe option model=AUTO as it is probably not doing anything useful
(Web searches for this device could not find any kernel patch or bug report for ALC3246 audio codec or the VendorID ProductID codes [1028:0820])

If you do not want to use the onboard digital microphone array, leave the modprobe option snd_intel_dspcfg dsp_driver=1 in place to continue using of the snd_hda_intel driver

If you do want use of the onboard microphones, delete this modprobe option and system reboot should load the driver from sof-firmware to support the microphones

I also suggest you remove the file /etc/asound.conf
That is probably interfering with the Manjaro ALSA configuration pulseaudio-alsa
(ALSA configuration /etc/alsa/conf.d/99-pulseaudio-default.conf creates the default level controls in alsamixer for Pulseaudio )

Information from Arch wiki suggests this laptop should work without OS modifications

Laptop/Dell - ArchWiki
Precision 3530
Date - 2020.07.01
Video - [Nvidia] Quadro P600 Mobile and Intel UHD 630 with [NVIDIA Optimus]. Quadro P600 Mobile works well with nvidia-prime
Sound - Works out of the box; Intel Corporation Cannon Lake PCH cAVS (rev 10)