Unable to Install latest ARM Updates to i3 and Sway on RPi 4 (Manjaro ARM)

OK, not exactly sure where to post this. I tried to install the latest ARM updates on my Pi4. Running i3 and Sway off separate micro SD cards. Everything downloads fine, but on the install I get this:

(151/151) checking keys in keyring [###############################################] 100% (151/151) checking package integrity [###############################################] 100% (151/151) loading package files [###############################################] 100% (151/151) checking for file conflicts [###############################################] 100% error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files) rpi4-post-install: /etc/udev/rules.d/99-vcio-rewrite.rules exists in filesystem Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded. �

I tried twice on each micro SD card (Sway & i3). Keep hitting the same wall.

This happens on both Sway and i3. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions on how to solve it? Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

Please read the known issues in the latest update announcements.

https://forum.manjaro.org/t/arm-stable-update-2021-11-30-gnome-41-pamac-lxqt-1-0-firefox-and-kernels/92835/2

3 Likes

Thank you! Problem solved. I did search around a bit, but did not get connected to that thread. Thanks again for pointing me it the right direction.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.