Rtl88xxau-aircrack…driver problem

After I install the modules for my USB RTL8812AU (wifi receiver) the power does not shut off when it reaches the end of the shut down and it states that the power has reached the turn point off or something like that. It has done it for 2 kernels:
5.4.61-10-MANJARO x86_64
5.7.19-2-MANJARO x86_64 upgraded as a dependency for a Nvidia driver that didn’t work and was removed from the repository. I subsequently installed the kernel by it self and only after installing the wifi driver (rtl88xxau-aircrack……) in both kernels the problem with power off appeared. On an old laptop with an old kernel and an old driver (rtl8812….) this did not happen.
My “inxi -b” gave me:

System:
  Host: mxxxxxxx-pc Kernel: 5.7.19-2-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 
  Desktop: Xfce 4.14.2 Distro: Manjaro Linux 
Machine:
  Type: Desktop System: HP-Pavilion product: AY018AA-ABA p6310f v: N/A 
  serial: <superuser/root required> 
  Mobo: PEGATRON model: VIOLET6 v: 6.01 serial: <superuser/root required> 
  BIOS: American Megatrends v: 5.16 date: 06/03/2010 
CPU:
  Quad Core: AMD Athlon II X4 630 type: MCP speed: 800 MHz 
  min/max: 800/2800 MHz 
Graphics:
  Device-1: NVIDIA GP107 [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti] driver: nouveau v: kernel 
  Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.8 driver: modesetting 
  resolution: 1920x1080~60Hz 
  OpenGL: renderer: NV137 v: 4.3 Mesa 20.1.7 
Network:
  Device-1: NVIDIA MCP77 Ethernet driver: forcedeth 
  Device-2: Realtek RTL8812AU 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2T2R DB WLAN Adapter 
  type: USB driver: rtl88XXau 
Drives:
  Local Storage: total: 6.37 TiB used: 42.66 GiB (0.7%) 
Info:
  Processes: 233 Uptime: 8m Memory: 15.64 GiB used: 1.05 GiB (6.7%) 
  Shell: Bash inxi: 3.1.05 

The important thing for me is the USB wifi works. I can push the power button to shut down the power. I felt I should post the problem as I saw it if someone needed more info to improve things. I am sure part of the problem is my hardware since not everyone gets this problem.

As an addendum: I put in the kernel 5.6… and instead of running the rtl88xxau-aircrack…… after restarting the computer I did it before the restart. Anyway the power turned off like it is supposed to.

As I have a TP Link Archer T9UH with the 88XXau driver, I also rely on the same module rtl88xxau-aircrack-dkms-git (from AUR), to make it works. But similarly as you, I encountered a similar issue: when this module is loaded, it causes delay on suspend, reboot and shutdown (but i don’t face system hangs).
Months ago, so I made a systemd unit which unload the driver using the command rmmod 88XXau on every events (suspend, reboot and shutdown). If you unplug the device before shutdown, do you encounter again such issue?

EDIT:
To be more complete: I get rid of such systemd unit: since the update to systemd 246.2-2, oddly, such systemd unit stopped to works: I was only able to unload the module running sudo rmmod 88XXau in a terminal window. Or otherwise, by unplug the adapter from the USB port.
And due to this I’m back to the integrated wifi adapter of my laptop (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260).

First of all it started in again, not powering off. Second I plugged a linux version from LinuxMint in and I encountered the same problem. The software suggestions are more work than just pushing the button. Everything works OK except the poweroff. I am positive that my hardware is part of the problem since it isn’t a universal problem. It reached poweroff so I turned the power off. Thanks for the help but the simplest solution is the button.