Motherboard's included audio is not recognized

I have a GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Elite WiFi, it comes with an included AC1200 codec. When I bought it, it worked like a charm, the front panel worked perfectly. I was using Windows 10 and one day it stopped working. I didn’t pay attention to it.

Now I’m trying to use my mobo’s included audio codec buuuuut it isn’t recognized neither in Windows 10 nor by Linux. I was hoping that using Manjaro would automatically detect it. Now I’m wondering if the codec is dead and I have no idea how it happened.

I’d like to add that yes, all of the cables are plugged in correctly. The case’s front panel cables are working too, I tested them with an Asus B450-M TUF Plus Gaming.

I know it might be too much to ask for, but, could someone help me to troubleshoot this?

Thank you very much

Hi @dpgexe, and welcome!

In order for us, or anyone for that matter, to be able to provide assistance, more information is necessary. To that end, please see:

Hope you manage!

:bangbang: Tip: :bangbang:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

Please edit your post accordingly.