Another testing branch update with some usual package updates for you.
- Pipewire got renewed to 0.3.59
- Thunderbird is at 102.3.2 and Firefox at 105.0.3
- GlibC fixes a coredump
- Some KDE-git, Haskell and Python updates as usual
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
You may need to rebuild any AUR packages that install files to site-packages …
Get our latest daily developer images now from Github: Plasma, GNOME, XFCE. You can get the latest stable releases of Manjaro from CDN77.
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.261
- linux54 5.4.217
- linux510 5.10.147
- linux515 5.15.72
- linux519 5.19.14
- linux60 6.0.0
- linux515-rt 5.15.71_rt51
- linux519-rt 5.19.0_rt10
Package changes (Mon Oct 10 13:55:29 CEST 2022)
- testing community x86_64: 781 new and 767 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 6 new and 6 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 74 new and 238 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 269 new and 269 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: