Another testing branch update with some usual updates for you.
Checkout what ETAPRIME has to say about our UM350 MiniPC!
- Most of our Kernels got updated with needed security fixes
- Gnome pushed out some updates to 42.4
- Mesa got updated to 21.3.6
- Systemd is now at 251.4
- Firefox got renewed to 103.0.2
- Vivaldi 5.4
- Regular Haskell and Python updates
Info about AUR packages
AUR (Arch User Repository) packages are neither supported by Arch nor Manjaro. Posts about them in Announcement topics are off-topic and will be flagged, moved or removed without warning.
You may need to rebuild any AUR packages that install files to site-packages …
Get our latest daily developer images now from Github: Plasma, GNOME, XFCE. You get the latest stable releases of Manjaro from CDN77.
Our current supported kernels
- linux419 4.19.255
- linux54 5.4.210
- linux510 5.10.136
- linux515 5.15.60
- linux518 5.18.17
- linux519 5.19.1
- linux515-rt 5.15.55_rt48
- linux518-rt 5.18.0_rt11
- linux519-rt 5.19.0_rt10
Package Changes (Thu Aug 11 20:44:03 CEST 2022)
- testing core x86_64: 17 new and 15 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 18 new and 18 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 237 new and 236 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 1347 new and 1333 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 14 new and 14 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 1 new and 1 removed package(s)
- testing kde-unstable x86_64: 247 new and 247 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 83 new and 83 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 20 new and 11 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: