[Testing Update] 2022-04-02 - Kernels, Mesa, Plasma 5.24.4, Deepin, LibreOffice, PipeWire, Wine 7.5

After the second update (with xorg-xkbcomp, …) my Gnome doesn’t login anymore. With root or a new user i can login. Tried also to disable the extensions (with gsettings set org.gnome.shell disable-user-extensions true to disable all extension and do a startx) and to start with a other kernel, but no, it’s stuck and throw me every time back to the login screen (with some message that i must logout me the user). I think i remember a time ago, that there was the same problem on gnome, but unfortunately i can’t remember the solution… somebody experience the same problem or know a solution? Have also tried both wayland and xorg - same behavior…
Oh, and someone else has also a lot of crashes lately with evolution? (tried to disable the extensions, but looks like that’s not it)

renaming ~/.config/dconf/user does for first the trick to login again, but also all configs are gone…
found this:

Wild guess, try to find how to disable extension if you use some, it may be possible from command line to do that.