[Testing Update] 2021-10-20 - Kernels, Haskell, Mesa, KDE Plasma 5.23.1, Pop-Cosmic

better to produce individual bug reports: it is easier to track if under-the-hood bug sources are different.
It is much easier to combine reports just by link mentioned in duplicates section, than to split one bug under-the-hood cause from another in single report of comment flow.

Please fill your individual bug report.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Wayland issues in Plasma 5.23 (Manjaro Testing)

When this release goes to stable update?

Plasma 5.23.1 is not ready for Stable branch. It has a couple of annoying bugs, like plasmashell crash when run on multi-monitor setup.
PS: I mean it might be a better choice to wait at least for 5.23.2 for now…

2 Likes

Could be an ideal post for Manrajo team if to provide a links to all bug reports you are talking about. That will make the team able to track all bug statuses and to decide when it is ready.

But I understood that your post dedicated to the answer on the question above it.

1 Like

In this case, of course, it’d be better to wait till next plasma release.
But what will Manjaro team decide to do?

1 Like

Sorry for the late response! Been unavailable for a bit, but your assumption is correct. Makes perfect sense to me :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to some of the coming features of Plasma 5.23.x… but as a multi-monitor user, I don’t want it any quicker than when it’s ready :wink:

1 Like

yesterday, plasma 5.23.2 in arch stable (today ? in unstable)

2 Likes

Oh my, I sense a testing update coming in pretty soon…