[Testing Update] 2021-03-13- Kernels, Grub 2.06-rc1, LibreOffice 7.0.5, Firefox

what’s the ethernet chipset on the machine you cannot connect anymore?

nope stable version of 89 will be out in June

Is it just my stupidity or the linux-latest* “virtual” packages are gone? Yay is now saying that my linux-latest stuff is all missing from AUR (headers, bbswitch, acpi call, virtualbox) though afair these should be from repo.

I have private pre-PKGBUILD‘s on my GitHub

But I think this packages are later dropped from Manjaro repo and gets no future updates

Also uninstall it on my system, do manual Kernel upgrades now

1 Like

Aside from cdemo-daemon problem, if you’re building something using Meson, the 0.57 version has a bug that negate gcc flags (that may come without warning). You can either use the previous version or wait for the next update. Everything else is working awesomely. :+1:

I had to put this: GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER="false" into /etc/default/grub file to let os-prober run with the next sudo update-grup. It is needed for multiboot systems.

See more info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/linux4noobs/comments/m2xmn9/manjarowindows_dual_boot_grub_not_recognizing_the/

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Testing Update] 2021-03-15 - KDE Frameworks, Gnome, Grub, VHBA-Modules, Python, Haskell