here is another Testing Update for you:
Looking forward to push the lastest Gnome 3.36 to all our branches ...
- All Kernels got rebuild against GCC 9.3 toolchain
- Gnome got updated to 3.36. As usual report your issues!
- poppler packages got updated
- gamemode is updated to 1.5.1
- systemd is now at v245. Please report any regressions!
- Haskell and Python updates
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0.2 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
sudo pacman -Syy sudo pacman -S pacman-static sudo pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.82
- linux44 4.4.216
- linux49 4.9.216
- linux414 4.14.173
- linux419 4.19.109
- linux54 5.4.25
- linux55 5.5.9
- linux56 5.6-rc5
- linux419-rt 4.19.106_rt45
- linux54-rt 5.4.24_rt15
Package Changes (Sun Mar 15 21:37:11 CET 2020)
- testing community x86_64: 1138 new and 1063 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 50 new and 51 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 426 new and 560 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 19 new and 19 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: