here is another Testing Update for you:
We have updated our Hoodies and Shirts for Women. Check them out!
- Kernels got updated
- Palemoon got updated to 28.8.4
- Kodi released 18.6
- A lot of python and haskell updates
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0.2 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
wget https://pkgbuild.com/~eschwartz/repo/x86_64-extracted/pacman-static chmod +x pacman-static sudo ./pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.82
- linux44 4.4.215
- linux49 4.9.215
- linux414 4.14.172
- linux419 4.19.107
- linux54 5.4.23
- linux55 5.5.7
- linux56 5.6-rc4
- linux419-rt 4.19.106_rt44
- linux54-rt 5.4.22_rt13
Package Changes (Wed Mar 4 11:35:44 CET 2020)
- testing community x86_64: 787 new and 781 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 47 new and 45 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 5 new and 5 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be reviewed here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: