here is another Testing Update.
Tuxedo made Manjaro available in FAI for some models we support
- Kernels got updated
- LibreOffice is now at 6.4.1
- Firefox-Dev has a new developer version
- Pamac 9.4 got some more fixes added its latest RC
- A lot of python and haskell updates
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0.1 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
wget https://pkgbuild.com/~eschwartz/repo/x86_64-extracted/pacman-static chmod +x pacman-static sudo ./pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.82
- linux44 4.4.215
- linux49 4.9.215
- linux414 4.14.172
- linux419 4.19.107
- linux54 5.4.23
- linux55 5.5.7
- linux56 5.6-rc3
- linux419-rt 4.19.106_rt44
- linux54-rt 5.4.22_rt13
Package Changes (Sat Feb 29 20:42:22 CET 2020)
- testing community x86_64: 1003 new and 1002 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 16 new and 16 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 268 new and 260 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 1 new and 1 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be reviewed here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: