here is another Testing Update.
Our WebTeam is working on a new service to browse all our software within your browser ...
- With Plasma 5.18 we have another LTS release. Test and report back.
- Systemd is now at 244.3. Please test and report any regressions.
- Firefox-Dev starts 74 series
- We updated Mate to 1.24
- The usual Kernel updates
- Haskell and Python updates with regular upstream package changes got added
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0-pre5 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
wget https://pkgbuild.com/~eschwartz/repo/x86_64-extracted/pacman-static chmod +x pacman-static sudo ./pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.82
- linux44 4.4.213
- linux49 4.9.213
- linux414 4.14.170
- linux419 4.19.103
- linux54 5.4.19
- linux55 5.5.3
- linux56 5.6-rc1
- linux419-rt 4.19.94_rt39
- linux54-rt 5.4.17_rt9
Package Changes (Thu Feb 13 07:34:12 CET 2020)
- testing community x86_64: 1029 new and 978 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 38 new and 38 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 160 new and 157 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 5 new and 5 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: