here is another Testing Update.
FOSDEM was a blast. You may check-out Twitter to get a grasp out of it.
- Most of the Kernels got updated
- LibreOffice is now at 6.4
- Palemoon browser got a minor fix to display youtube correctly.
- Mesa got updated to 19.3.3
- Nvidia driver got renewed to 440.59
- The usual upstream fixes
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0-pre4 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
wget https://pkgbuild.com/~eschwartz/repo/x86_64-extracted/pacman-static chmod +x pacman-static sudo ./pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.81
- linux44 4.4.212
- linux49 4.9.212
- linux414 4.14.169
- linux419 4.19.101
- linux53 5.3.18 [EOL]
- linux54 5.4.17
- linux55 5.5.2
- linux419-rt 4.19.94_rt39
- linux54-rt 5.4.10_rt5
Package Changes (Wed Feb 5 08:04:31 CET 2020)
- testing community x86_64: 548 new and 529 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 24 new and 24 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 380 new and 378 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 15 new and 16 removed package(s)
A detailed package list of all changes made to this update-set may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: