[Testing Update] 2019-12-25 - Kernels, Qt 5.14, NetworkManager 1.22.2

I also had an issue with the new version of NetworkManager, and had to downgrade to 1.20.8-1. The 1.22.0-1 version loose connection after about 20 minutes, while the last 1.22.2-1 version just didn't ever connect.
1.20.8-1 is working without issues for me.

It would be very glad, if you could update darktable to the new version 3.0 :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanx a lot and i wish you all a merry christmas.

It's in the unstable branch and you'll see it in the text testing update.

Thank you for a Christmas gift. I successfully installed it, and had two immediate thoughts:

1. It seemed to me that Calamares is subjectively slower than it used to be. I would be interested if anybody else had that impression.
  2. It seems to have the Vanilla KDE Breeze theming; not the Manjaro theming.

All fine, hope for stable tomorrow?

Wow, an update on Christmas day. I admire your dedication and it feels like a Christmas present. :slight_smile: Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Manjaro is the best Christmas present I could ask for, thank you Manjaro for providing such an amazing distro!

1 Like

I had some issues connecting as well. I also downgraded to 1.22.0-1 and it's fine now.

System:    Host: inspirognome Kernel: 5.4.6-2-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: Gnome 3.34.2 Distro: Manjaro Linux 
Network:   Device-1: Realtek RTL810xE PCI Express Fast Ethernet driver: r8169 
           Device-2: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter driver: ath10k_pci 
           Device-3: Qualcomm Atheros type: USB driver: btusb
1 Like

shall i remove theses orphans ?

sudo pacman -Qdtq
libxxf86dga
libxxf86misc
xorgproto-transfer

Yes. They're left over from the Xorg cleanup.

With the update to QT 5.14, KDE System Settings and the Plasma NetworkManager taskbar widget do not respect the touchpad setting "Invert Scroll Direction (Natural scrolling)" in Wayland. They both work fine in Xorg.

No issues, thanks!

Hi everyone,
I use at desktop computer manjaro deepin, I think it is since this update, I start had some random crashes while using deepin file manager, once is force closed, a new one can be open and works again.

i think deepin packages are freezed to 5.something
and you should stop using deepin
or
migrate to arch to have deepin updates.

Hi Librewish, I am not sure what means your 5.something.
I imagine you are referring to this:

Yes, I know that.
Btw my last deepin package updated on manjaro deepin was days ago.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by