I am happy to announce another Testing Update.
With this we most likely have still a BREAKAGE in several packages due to the python 3.8, poppler and ICU rebuilds by upstream. It might take a while until we find time to stablize testing branch again. So please explain precisely what issues you may have with this update, if any.
- python 3.8 rebuilds by Arch and Manjaro
- we updated most of our kernels
- the usual upstream fixes and haskell rebuilds.
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of mnjaro-kde-vanilla, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages.
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Our current supported kernels:
- linux316 3.16.78
- linux44 4.4.203
- linux49 4.9.203
- linux414 4.14.156
- linux419 4.19.86
- linux53 5.3.13
- linux54 5.4.0-rc8 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt26
- linux52-rt 5.2.21_rt13
Package Changes (Mon Nov 25 22:08:35 CET 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 362 new and 349 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 17 new and 17 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 151 new and 166 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 13 new and 18 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all packages changes may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: