I am happy to announce another Testing Update.
Check-out Wayfire Linux based on Manjaro
With this we have rebuilt most of our kernels with extramodules and ship the latest packages of KDE-Plasma 5.17.3. Pamac got some needed fixes.
- Plasma is now at 5.17.3
- Apps are at 19.08.3
- Thunderbird got some needed fixes in 68.2.2
- The bi-weekly Mesa update 19.2.3 brings some fixes and stabilizations
- The usual upstream fixes and updates
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of mnjaro-kde-vanilla, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages.
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Our current supported kernels:
- linux316 3.16.75
- linux44 4.4.199
- linux49 4.9.199
- linux414 4.14.152
- linux419 4.19.82
- linux52 5.2.21 [EOL] (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3.9 (no catalyst module!)
- linux54 5.4.0-rc5 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt26
- linux52-rt 5.2.21_rt13
Package Changes (Fri Nov 8 17:43:01 CET 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 451 new and 493 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 30 new and 29 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 515 new and 580 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: