I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have updates for our release candidate of Manjaro 18.1.1.
Tell us if we still miss some in 18.1.1-rc1!
This update holds the following changes:
- we fixed some issues in AUR support of Pamac 9.0 series. Please test.
- Gnome got updated to 3.34.1. Tell us your findings!
- All Kernels got updated and rebuilt against the new toolchain. This fixes issues with dkms.
- The long waited for LibreOffice 6.3.2 update got added.
- The usual updates and improvements and upstream package renewals
- Manjaro 18.1.1-rc1 got released! Please test and give us feedback: gnome, kde, xfce
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.75
- linux44 4.4.196 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.196
- linux414 4.14.148
- linux419 4.19.78
- linux52 5.2.20 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3.5 (no catalyst module!)
- linux54 5.4.0-rc2 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt25
- linux52-rt 5.2.19_rt11
Package Updates (Tue Oct 8 09:55:46 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 460 new and 455 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 30 new and 29 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 329 new and 326 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 4 new and 4 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: