I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have Kernels, KDE-Dev and Systemd updates with this one.
More about the server upgrade you may find here.
This update holds the following changes:
- Kernels got updated to it's latest revisions
- We managed to renew our KDE-Dev packages
- Some work went into fixing Systemd 243 series
- Qt5 got bumped to 5.13.1 which brings needed fixes. Report if we still have to rebuild some packages against it.
- The usual Haskell and Python updates
- Manjaro 18.1-rc10 got released couple of days ago. Please test and give us feedback.
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including flatpak and snap support pre-activated. Office can be selected during installation between libreoffice-still or freeoffice: XFCE, KDE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.73
- linux44 4.4.192 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.192
- linux414 4.14.143
- linux419 4.19.72
- linux51 5.1.21 [EOL]
- linux52 5.2.14 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3-rc8 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux52-rt 5.2.10_rt5-1
Package Updates (Wed Sep 11 11:29:32 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 502 new and 500 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 26 new and 26 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 223 new and 223 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 10 new and 11 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: