I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have Nvidia, KDE-Dev and Mesa updates with this one.
This update holds the following changes:
- Most of our Kernels got updated. Note that linux50-rt got dropped.
- Nvidia drivers got extended to 418xx, 430xx and 435xx series
- Mesa is now at 19.1.5
- updates to KDE-Dev packages
- The usual upstream updates
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including flatpak and snap support pre-activated. Office can be selected during installation between libreoffice-still or freeoffice: XFCE, KDE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.73
- linux44 4.4.190 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.190
- linux414 4.14.140
- linux419 4.19.68
- linux51 5.1.21 [EOL]
- linux52 5.2.10 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3-rc6 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux52-rt 5.2.10_rt5-1
Package Updates (Wed Aug 28 09:23:49 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 809 new and 852 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 20 new and 21 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 137 new and 140 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 12 new and 13 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: