I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have Kernels, Firefox-Dev and Mesa updates with this one.
This update holds the following changes:
- Most of the Kernels got updated to minigate CVE-2019-1125 “SWAPGS”
- Mesa is now at 19.1.4
- Latest Firefox-Dev
- fpakman got some nice updates. We will also rename that tool soon.
- Latest upstream updates
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including flatpak and snap support pre-activated. Office can be selected during installation between libreoffice-still or freeoffice: XFCE, KDE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.70
- linux44 4.4.188 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.188
- linux414 4.14.137
- linux419 4.19.65
- linux51 5.1.21 [EOL]
- linux52 5.2.7 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3-rc2 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux50-rt 5.0.21_rt16
Package Updates (Sun Aug 4 07:33:05 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 104 new and 101 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 25 new and 25 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 2 new and 2 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes you may find here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: