I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have Plasma and Mesa updates with this one.
Some might noticed that since the #snapcraftsummit a lot of package changes went into Manjaro and our available RCs. Also we didn't yet announce 18.1.0-rc3 officially yet. We are still polishing the snap experience for our users. XFCE and Gnome will come with Gnome-Software and our KDE edition has Discover, both with snap support enabled.
This way everybody can easily access the snap store by a click and don't has to hassle to get snaps enabled. This enables us to ship even more proprietary software, which we couldn't before. For example check out on how you may install Spotify on Manjaro.
This update holds the following changes:
- Plasma5 is now at 5.16.3
- A new LibreOffice release is out
- Latest version of Mesa got added
- We managed to release updates to linux414 and linux419 now properly
- the usual upstream rebuilds
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including snap support pre-activated: XFCE, KDE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.69
- linux44 4.4.184 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.184
- linux414 4.14.132
- linux419 4.19.57
- linux51 5.1.16
- linux52 5.2.0 (few extramodules build, but not all yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux50-rt 5.0.21_rt15
Package Updates (Wed Jul 10 06:59:35 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 739 new and 736 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 15 new and 15 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 268 new and 268 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: