I am happy to announce another Testing Update!
We ship another set of kernel point releases, including both our realtime kernels,
Browsers palemoon, chromium and falkon got updated aswell as system backup tool backintime, which was much requested and following Archlinux we are finally deprecating qt4. No reason to worry if you are still using and legacy qt4 dependent application, as of course you can just keep your qt4 installed, and also it will still be available in the AUR.
The full list of package changes can be found here
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.65
- linux318 3.18.139 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.179 - ! see here !
- linux49 4.9.172
- linux414 4.14.115
- linux419 4.19.38
- linux420 4.20.17
- linux50 5.0.11
- linux51rc 5.1rc1.d0317.g9e98c67 (experimental. no extramodules, yet)
- linux419-rt 4.19.37_rt19
- linux50-rt 5.0.5_rt3
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: