I am happy to announce our sixteenth testing update for 2019.
This one includes
- latest Nvidia driver 418.56
- Systemd 242
- gtk3 3.24.8
- updates for Firefox, Thunderbird and Chromium
- Evolution 3.32.1
- some updated Deepin and Gnome packages
- kernels Linux 3.16.65 and realtime kernel 5.0.7_rt5 (in which we agreed to try
CONFIG_HZ_1000as opposed to
- for Appimagelauncher we now have a stable relase 1.2.2
- vte3 receives its update to 0.56.1
PLEASE NOTE: For now we drop maintaining brave browser in our repos. Please update it from the AUR!
We hope everything continues to work as awesome as you expect. In case you experience issues please report them here and help troubleshoot before the next stable update
Get our new T-Shirt collection #CLT2019! They are the latest design we did exclusively for Chemnitz Linux Days.
Manjaro v18.0.4 released!
We updated our flagship ISOs of Manjaro Illyria with the latest packages. It comes with refreshed packages and updated tools. You may want to download our XFCE Edition with the latest 4.13 packages, aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our KDE Edition with the latest KDE v5.15 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our Gnome Edition with the latest GNOME v3.30.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.65
- linux318 3.18.138 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.167 [FZN]
- linux49 4.9.168
- linux414 4.14.111
- linux419 4.19.34
- linux420 4.20.17 [EOL]
- linux50 5.0.7
- linux51 5.1-rc1 (no extramodules yet)
- linux418-rt 4.18.16_rt9
- linux419-rt 4.19.25_rt16
- linux50-rt 5.0.7_rt5
The list of updated packages can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: