Win10-Manjaro dual boot

Hello, i have a dual boot system with windows 10 and manjaro, I installed manjaro to slowly switch to linux, and… today is the day I finally leave that shady windows and switch to the penguin os, but i don’t know how to remove windows 10 from dual boot safely.

Please do the following:

• delete windows partitions from the Linux side. (I.E. don’t do this from Windows!!!)

• update grub with this command afterwards:

sudo update-grub
2 Likes

thanks

I’ve marked this answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (If you disagree with my choice, just send me a personal message and explain why I shouldn’t have done this or :heart: or :+1: if you agree)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please don’t forget to come back and click the 3 dots below the answer to mark a solution like this below the answer that helped you most:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

thanks man but i did this 1 week ago now! I’m in love with manjaro, all my games work good on linux!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.