Trying to repartition my manjaro and windows dual boot

so i am trying too get storage from my d drive too my manjaro witch is on my d drive but as a partition ill send you both the drives partitioning and can you tell me how i can get storage from my d drive too my manjaro dual boot? it seems like i cant add the images maybe a link to the images file:///home/milan/Pictures/Screenshot_20210223_202606.png file:///home/milan/Pictures/Screenshot_20210223_202620.png

no one can access your local picture files

Why don’t you give some info in the form of text - the output of a few commands that would show the situation
e.g.:

sudo parted -l
sudo fdisk -l
lsblk -f

ok ill try that after class i can give you some info rn though i have unallocated space too add too my manjaro only healty efi system stands before it soo i cant extend it anyway i can move the partition so i cant extend it or?

Could you please use a normal language - it is impossible to understand what your topic are.

2 Likes

what do you mean?

Sorry - forgot to clarify - this quote from the wiki explains it

How to Post

• Choose clear, informative thread titles. This is more likely to elicit response from experienced users who have knowledge about that particular topic. It also makes the thread easy to reference and find in forum searches by future users with similar problems. Further, avoid extraneous phrases such as [HELP!], [URGENT], etc.
  • A sincere effort to use modest and proper language and grammar is a sign of respect toward the community that will certainly be appreciated and is quite likely to elicit positive responses. Please refrain from using so-called “textspeak”, “netspeak”, “leetspeak” and all other forms of internet slang.
  • When asking questions, provide as much information as possible, including error messages, terminal output, logs, what you have previously tried, what documentation and searches you have attempted, and related configuration files.
  • Choose one topic per thread. Long threads are typically discouraged in the technical issue subforums.
  • Post your question in only one subforum; pick the most relevant, and post there.
  • When responding to an existing thread, always read the original post and attempt to focus on the original topic.
  • Finally, when a solution is found, mark your thread as solved by clicking the vertical hamburger :hamburger: of the topic containing the solution then tick the Solution box.
  • If a thread is marked as solved, do not reply stating the equivalent of “I am having a similar issue…”; start a new thread and link to the solved thread, if relevant.
  • Further reading: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way