welcome to another testing update of Manjaro. We added the latest KDE, worked on Systemd, renewed most of our kernels and some browsers plus added the latest Vulkan stack. Additionally we added regular upstream updates as usual.
Here is the list of changes in more details:
- We updated some of our browsers
- We updated some of our kernels
- We added the latest KDE Plasma
- We added the latest KDE Apps
- We added the latest Systemd
- We added the latest Vulkan support
- we upgraded dbus.
- We added regular upstream updates like Haskell and Python
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.55
- linux318 3.18.98 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.50
- linux44 4.4.120
- linux49 4.9.86
- linux414 4.14.25
- linux415 4.15.8
- linux416 4.16-rc4
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.24_rt19
- linux-RT 4.14.24_rt19
Package Updates (Sat Mar 10 10:55:50 CET 2018)
- testing community x86_64: 616 new and 587 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 18 new and 18 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 441 new and 440 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: