with this we updated most of our kernels, mesa, firefox, gcc and had the usual Haskell and php rebuilds/updates.
It seems that our french community had some issues changing wallpapers within our XFCE edition. This is now addressed in our upcoming xfce-settings package and will be therefore fixed in our future ISOs by default. For installed systems we recommend to use
/usr/share/backgrounds/xfce as default folder. The new package will automatically create the needed symlinks for wallpapers added to
/usr/share/backgrounds/ from now on.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.52
- linux318 3.18.92 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.48
- linux44 4.4.113
- linux49 4.9.78
- linux412 4.12.14 [EOL]
- linux413 4.13.16 [EOL]
- linux414 4.14.14
- linux415 4.15-rc9
- linux-RT-LTS 4.9.76_rt61
- linux-RT 4.11.12_rt16
Package Updates (Fri Jan 26 08:56:21 CET 2018)
- testing community x86_64: 709 new and 681 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 38 new and 39 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 261 new and 262 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 1 new and 4 removed package(s)
A detailed package change-log can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: