With this update Marcus offers a complete switch from Consolekit to Elogind for our Openrc-editions. More information can be found in the dedicated thread.
Also some new Plasma 5.9.4 packages have arrived aswell as updates for Bumblebee, Python and Haskell.
Release 0.8.2 of our new CLI net-installer Manjaro-Architect is now available and has been stabilized after some quite thorough testing lately. More details on this project here.
Deepin is currently experiencing some heavy updating - not without issues I’m afraid, but I’m doing my best to keep everything as smooth as possible there. I expect things to calm down again in the near future with deepin development and am planning on releasing another Manjaro-Deepin edition then …
With the new Mesa-Stack we enhanced our Optimus-Support. You might need to adopt to the given changes and check for pacsave files during this update. More information about it can be found here.
Please test and give us feedback as usual
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.72
- linux316 3.16.42
- linux318 3.18.48 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.39
- linux44 4.4.55
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.16
- linux410 4.10.4
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.53_rt66
- linux-RT 4.9.13_rt12
- testing community i686: 326 new and 311 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 326 new and 311 removed package(s)
- testing core i686: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)
- testing extra i686: 81 new and 88 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 81 new and 88 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 5 new and 9 removed package(s)
Detailed package changes can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: