The Manjaro community is proud to announce for testing the Manjaro JWM Edition 17.dev - Code 281116 - Gellivara, codemane Oncremmer. JWM (Joe’s Window Manager) is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X Window System written by Joe Wingbermuehle. JWM is written in C and uses only Xlib at a minimum. Configuration is accomplished by editing an XML file - no graphical configuration tools are provided. Our well-known tools are included in a mix of fresh artwork from our community. This release comes with our advanced graphical installer Calamares as well as our text-based CLI-Installer. Stable branch was used to create the install media. The system boot mean is 160MB of RAM usage. Already ISO size mean is 785MB. For more information please read the Manjaro JWM User Orientation Guide (Menu > Help > Manjaro > Manjaro JWM User Orientation Guide).
• Dynamic Menu JWM;
• Three new CLI tools (Manjaro JWM Post Installation; Configuration Tool for Touchpad/Moniotr and Information System GNU/Linux);
• New art;
• Update Manjaro JWM User Orientation Guide.
• Kernel (4.8.9-1);
• JWM (2.3.6).
• Pacli Package Manager (Pacli);
• Configuration Tool for JWM (JWMConf);
• Manjaro JWM Post Installation (MJWMPost);
• Configuration Tool for Touchpad/Moniotr (TouchMon);
• Information System GNU/Linux.
• manjaro settings manager;
• xchat; etc.
• Collection Wallpapers CremmerAirplane;
• GTK Oncremmer;
• Icon FaenzaFlattr-Black Theme;
• Icon Oblogout DarkOncremmer;
• JWM Oncremmer Theme;
• LXDM Oncremmer Theme.
To download the isos to access the link https://sourceforge.net/projects/holmeslinux/files/Manjaro%20JWM%2016.dev/Code%20281116/. Please verify the downloaded ISO files with the provided checksum before installation!
kind regards, Holmes
Maintainer Manjaro JWM Community Edition