I’ve been using Manjaro on my Dell XPS 13, 9360 model for about a year now with no issues. I am currently using Manjaro XFCE edition. More specifics are below, generated from inxi.
CPU: Dual Core Intel Core i7-7560U (-MT MCP-) speed/min/max: 800/400/3800 MHz Kernel: 4.20.17-1-MANJARO x86_64 Up: 3h 17m Mem: 5924.8/15763.2 MiB (37.6%) Storage: 238.47 GiB (20.5% used) Procs: 228 Shell: bash 5.0.3 inxi: 3.0.33
Suddenly seem to have several issues that popped up all at once.
- Parts of my panel corrupt themselves upon logging out. Shortcuts I’ve created get corrupted, sometimes parts just end up getting removed.
- There are issues snapping panels. This depends on application to application. For instance, Slack simply refuses to snap. Other times, I have to use specifically the keyboard shortcuts I use, I can’t just move the window over.
- There are issues pressing certain buttons inside my browser (most are fine, but not all. Seems random when the issue occurs).
Things that I have tried so far, based off trying to Google the issue:
- Reinstall various xfce4-related packages.
- Removal of various local xfce4 settings files, located inside
~/.config/xfce4attempting to reset things.
- Attempting to simply create a new user. Same issues persist.
None of these have yielded any results.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!