Sublime-text: signature is unknown trust

Guys, pls hepl
-Syu  :heavy_check_mark:
[sudo] password for kkkk:
error: sublime-text: signature from “Sublime HQ Pty Ltd support@sublimetext.com” is unknown trust
:: Synchronizing package databases…
core is up to date
extra is up to date
multilib is up to date
sublime-text 1841.0 B 3.67 KiB/s 00:00 [############################################################################################] 100%
error: sublime-text: signature from “Sublime HQ Pty Ltd support@sublimetext.com” is unknown trust
error: failed to synchronize all databases (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
   ~  sudo pacman -S archlinux-keyring  1 ✘  4s 
error: database ‘sublime-text’ is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
WHAT IS IT ???
HOW TO FIX IT?
I AM NEW IN LINUX
PLS HELP

Welcome to the forum! :vulcan_salute:

Try the following… :arrow_down:

sudo pacman-key --init
sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux manjaro
sudo pacman-mirrors -f && sudo pacman -Syyu

Note: There are several versions of sublime-text in the AUR — the little information you share does not mention which version it is — but none of those exist in the official Manjaro repository.

The AUR is an independent entity with PKGBUILD scripts uploaded by Arch users, so not even by the Arch developers themselves, let alone by Manjaro. Therefore we cannot assume any responsibility for an AUR uploader’s key having expired, and your best bet — if the above commands don’t work — is to contact the uploader of the PKGBUILD and tell them to update their key.

doesn’t work

I don’t know why ?

May I am low iq
Sorry (

Do you have the key of this uploader? It should be in the error message somewhere, but you are not using UTF-8, so what you pasted contains unreadable characters.

If you have their key, then you can try importing it… :arrow_down:

sudo gpg --recv-keys the_key_you_are_having_a_problem_with_here

Why don’t you try flatpak version of Sublime Text. It won’t have this signature issue

Problem is all pacman and sudo broken

1. Please do not post screenshots of terminal output. Screenshots cannot be copy/pasted from, they take up room in the forum database, they’re not searchable, and more often than not they’re not even readable. Instead, copy the text from the terminal window with your mouse, click on the </> key in the toolbar of the post editor, and paste your copied output into your post with the mouse.

2. Are you actually using Manjaro? Because like I said, sublime-text is not in the Manjaro repository and can therefore never be installed via pacman unless you’ve modified /etc/pacman.conf, which — forgive me if I’m wrong — you don’t seem to be experienced enough for.

If this is a problem with Arch Linux, Garuda, EndeavourOS or yet some other distribution, then you should consult their advice, not ours. This is the official support forum for Manjaro GNU/Linux, and we only support Manjaro, not any other distributions or operating systems.

Thank you for all
Have a good evening

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Please see:

If you want to install Sublime Text, either follow the official instructions, install the Flatpak, Snap or sublime-text-4 from the AUR (Arch User Repository).

Keep in mind neither third-party repos nor the AUR is officially supported by either Arch or Manjaro.

Note that I’ve edited your topic title to be clear and concise about the problem.

You’ve added the sublime-text repo. You can edit /etc/pacman.conf to remove it, or as re-install the GPG key.

I use the AUR version.