Sublime Text 3 GPG Key Error

xfce
updating

after I installed the key (followed the instructions from the official site)… I got this error…whenever I do sudo pacman -Syyu

error: sublime-text: signature from "Sublime HQ Pty Ltd <support@sublimetext.com>" is unknown trust
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core                                                   137.2 KiB   225K/s 00:01 [##############################################] 100%
 extra                                                 1762.1 KiB   360K/s 00:05 [##############################################] 100%
 community                                                4.4 MiB   307K/s 00:15 [##############################################] 100%
 multilib                                               179.2 KiB   354K/s 00:01 [##############################################] 100%
 sublime-text                                          1080.0   B  0.00B/s 00:00 [##############################################] 100%
 sublime-text.sig                                       543.0   B  0.00B/s 00:00 [##############################################] 100%
error: sublime-text: signature from "Sublime HQ Pty Ltd <support@sublimetext.com>" is unknown trust
error: failed to update sublime-text (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
error: database 'sublime-text' is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

Here are the instructions I followed before the error occured

Is there a way to fix this or reverting it is the only solution?

Either they changed the key or you didn’t sign it (--lsign-key).

(moved from #technical-issues-and-assistance:applications to #technical-issues-and-assistance:aur as this isn’t a repo package)

This feels like you paste the command into two parts becase you must be assumed they looked like a two line commands (which is not) just like the guy below this :

Please run the full command from the guide provided to install GPG key the right way :

curl -O https://download.sublimetext.com/sublimehq-pub.gpg && sudo pacman-key --add sublimehq-pub.gpg && sudo pacman-key --lsign-key 8A8F901A && rm sublimehq-pub.gpg

Keys error, pinned 3 commands didn't help