Striped or Linear LVM on HDD + SSD

I am still new on lvm, and I saw its robust if it used wisely. But I need really to understand the differences between lvm linear and striped methods on real hardware.

I did some searches and I found the linear method stores data in Physical Extent “PE” one by one which makes the life of the hard disk more shorter than usual “Hotspot area”. But the striped method distributes data to Physical Extent “PE” which saves the hard disk and increases the hard disk performance.

So, I want to setup this lvm schema/model on my pc:

First I have two hard disks the first one is a HDD and the second is a SSD:

sda HDD 1TB

sdb SSD 128GB

I will setup Windows for gaming stuff, alongside linux “manjaro/arch/ubuntu” with UEFI, So my schema will be like this

sda HDD 1TB
├─sda1      /windows-data ntfs
├─sda2      /Home         ext4       /dev/group1/home 
└─sda3      /linux-data   ext4       /dev/group1/stuff 

sdb SSD 128GB
├─sdb1      /boot/EFI     fat32
├─sdb2      /Windows      ntfs
├─sdb3      /Root         ext4        /dev/group1/root

WHERE: group1 is one volume group “VG”
Does the schema I mentioned look logical to you? Any suggestions?

First problem here, Is lvm striped method worth to setup or I just stay with the default one lvm linear method.

Second problem how the data will be stored? I made one Volume group contains part of sdd and part of sdd, this part is confusing to me. I know lvm doesn’t care about hard disk types. But still confusing.

Third as you a manjaro user, did you face any problems with lvm? Is there any thing I have to keep in my mind when I use lvm with manjaro?