Steamy September (2017) Screenshots

screenshots

This one I know, it’s a (former) glacier between Lake Louise and Jasper in the Rocky Mountains in Canada.
I made the same picture in 2015:

See here the reduced version, the original panorama picture is 21MB.

I got super excited with the new Manjaro i3 update so, I jumped right in.

Pretty much everything is a shameless copy of this reddit post with a few tweaks on the colors (some of the bothered me in the terminal).

My desktop from september.

Hate using a browser to check mirror status so I wrote a script to do it for me with some filtering to classify the information.

Green -> up todate, Yellow -> partial, red -> out of date

Won’t stop having too much wallpapers,
Now i have compiz-reloaded its way better than normal compiz in some places like a lot of bug fixing but that has some regressions too.
PD:R.I.P Senketsu

@muser … Wall is great ! current KDE …!

Awesome! Can you tell me, what skull is that on the 2nd pic?

Here the wallpaper:
Wallpaper

That Firedoge icon. :laughing:

Ikr. Ill give it to you in a bit
Took a while to find it in my pc because nightly overwrites the icon without permission when its updated.
mozicon128 (copia 1)

Theme is KvAdapta

Nothing fancy: xfce4 desktop. I like it clean and uncluttered with maximum desktop space available.

Good evening!

EDIT: Added better screenshot

And my new favourite KvAdaptaDark

Could you share the wallpaper, please? :laughing:

It’s not my own, I just found this Manjaro-Deepin screenshot posted by Marika Brink on the German facebook page and wanted to share it. I think it looks totally awesome:

sorry man it is proprietary

Thank you for posting my Screenshot, i see you have found this awesome Wallpaper.

I love it.

I have another page for you.
https://hdwallsource.com/category/fantasy

NASA Wallpaper Weather Satellite

I’m sure some of you already know how to do this. We had a hurricane(Irma) recently. I learned how to do it when I heard the news that we were about to go through it:
Install gnome-schedule
Run the following command (Suppress Output) (Frequency/Every 3 hours):

wget -O 1600.jpg –user-agent=“Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/8.0.552.224 Safari/534.10” http://static.die.net/earth/mercator/1600.jpg

There are a lot of other weather maps for users that are not in the US. Japan’s weather map is really nice.