Steamy September (2017) Screenshots

The same setup for my gnome desktop…but I wanted to start a new topic for September. :slight_smile:

Suggest Environment

For old time sake, I installed Icewm, which came with the first Linux distro I used (Vector).

Background is from Apod:

Nice photo :wink:
I’ve gotten picky by now it seems, these days I will accept nothing less than zero granulation, even from NASA. :cat:

Manjaro KDE

Sporting EFL / Enlightenment from my repository git versions:

Besides both released and git versions of EFL and Enlightenment, I’ve also provided Moksha in my repository for those that would like to use that instead. Soon, I’ll be adding a git version of Maksha as well. I’m also beginning work on creating a Nulogic branded version of Moksha to replace the upstream bodhi branded packages.

I was expecting tropical and / or raunchy screenshots… :disappointed:

Sarcasm people… please don’t take this a request for tropical beach noodz…

@AJSlye: Cool -> good old DR17 ! :wink:

My setup for September , XFCE4:

@unix121 Can i use your “Glitch_8.jpg” Wall for “my” browser homepage?

September Joke ;o))

Default setup.

ncmpcpp, htop, ncmpcpp-virtualizer, ranger, vim and fish

Homepage - Palemoon, Background: “Glitch_8.jpg” by unix121

Rofi in Fullscreen

I don’t think that I’m the right person to ask :stuck_out_tongue: The image was grabbed out of 4chan , it’s not mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Aha, Antelope Canyon, Page, Arizona. Beautiful.

Any chance of posting a link for your Charlie D image?

In honor of the start of the NFL season got my favorite team on my desktop. J-E-T-S Jets!Jets!Jets! First pick in the 2018 draft here we come!

minimalist i3wm with i3blocks

Here it is:

Thanks, that is a very cool image.

I had to crop it to 3800x2137 to get a non scaling fit on my 1080p desktop, just removed some of the top of the image. Now Charlie’s head doesn’t squish.

Thanks to @muser for the amazing wallpapers, this is my September gnome setup: