Yakuake does not scale on the second bottom monitor

I have two monitors, one at the top and one at the bottom. When I bring up the console on the top monitor everything is perfect. On the bottom console can only open at maximum size it does not scale. If I put the screens on the left and right everything works. How to fix it?

Linux 5.15.2-2-MANJARO
Laptop: Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ARH05
Use optimus-manager in hybrid mode

Current layout:

:arrow_up:

Your top monitor appears to have a significantly higher resolution than your bottom monitor. Considering that Yakuake is a terminal emulator that rolls down from the top of the screen, it assumes the same resolution on your bottom monitor as on your top monitor.

Its interpretation of screen resolutions is different when you use the two monitors side by side, which is a more natural way of organizing a dual-monitor setup with different resolutions. It simply wasn’t designed for your type of setup.

You could of course always file a feature request at bugs.kde.org, but to be honest, I don’t think they’ll rewrite their code for the odd occurrence of the kind of setup you have, considering that ─ as I said ─ it wasn’t designed for that type of usage. :man_shrugging:

But I have monitors with the same resolution 1920x1080. I will try to ask about it on bugs.kde.org