Steam Custom Proton Crashes. gstreamer Conflicts?

Hi there My Specs should be in my profile. And I’m getting a repeatable error followed by a crash for the Steam Game Space Engineers. Mind you I have the game working without the custom proton. However, the custom Proton by GloriusEggroll fixes some annoying bugs with the game I’ve been dealing with for over a year now. There’s No official patch for the game by Eggroll just that according to protonDB most of the people that are using it aren’t having the same issues that I’ve been dealing with because they would have been mentioned. I asked one of the posters on the ProtonDB forum on steam to confirm this.

So Here’s the actual error I got in the proton log for proton 5.9-GE-4-ST-4-g8400b8a using " PROTON_LOG=1 %command% " launch options command.

ERROR: Caught a segmentation fault while loading plugin file:
/home/muirhied/.local/share/Steam/compatibilitytools.d/Proton-5.9-GE-4-ST/dist/lib64/gstreamer-1.0/libgstfrei0r.so
gstreamer
Please either:

• remove it and restart.
  • run with --gst-disable-segtrap --gst-disable-registry-fork and debug.

After doing some searching on gstreamer-1.0 libgstfrei0r.so with my error the segmentation
fault with quotes around libgstfrei0r.so. Most of the searches were from 2010 or earlier. I also noticed that my version of gstreamer is 1.16, not 1.0 like in the custom proton. I’m not sure if that will be a problem or not.

Also, I know that it’s an older version of the Eggroll patch but regardless of what version it is I get the same error. Also, I was instructed by the aforementioned ProtonDB poster to use this version after the latest one failed. I got help from him earlier But I haven’t got a reply since I found the error in the log.
Would it be possible if my latest version of my Nvidia Graphics driver is causing the issue? The guide on the proton wiki says I need the latest version of the Nvidia Drivers which I seem to have according to the Manjaro settings. Is there a way for me to double-check elsewhere if I have the latest drivers?

• Thanks
    Jared