Started TLP system startup/shutdow

I’ve been in this error in the official version, and I’m really confused, Debian and CentOS have never had this problem, I suspect it’s caused by dual graphics cards, and I’m really confused, and I have to give up manjaro.

You have to do what you have to do … but maybe you need to add
acpi_osi=! acpi_osi="Windows 2009
at boot … disable fast boot and secure boot in BIOS …

1 Like

Double post. The same with a little bit more info can be found here.

2 Likes

It seems to be related to my graphics card driver, I don’t quite understand this one. Can I just use my Intel graphics card?I don’t want to change other systems, I like manjaro

I suspect it was caused by my dual graphics card.

Branch: Stable

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CUP @ 2.80GHz

GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 630 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

GPU driver: NVIDIA

Desktop Environment: KDE 5 plasma

It may be possible to use just one graphics card - boot into BIOS and look for the option, but not all versions have it.

You might find reading this: How to provide good information in your posts to be helpful both now and in the future.

You could also try using a different install version (18.0 or 17.1.12) since they use a different default kernel.

Additionally have you tried both the free and non-free driver options when installing?

Given some time the Manjaro community usually proves to be both helpful and friendly. :smile_cat: But in the end you are responsible for your system - that is the power of linux. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by