[Stable Update] 2021-12-10 - Kernels, Systemd, LibreOffice, Plasma, Browser, Thunderbird

Copying that helped the SDDM login to be more pleasent to eyes, although the icons appear quite dark and the text input is quite dark but I’d take that any day over the eye burning oversaturated image. :sunglasses:

You can try to set theme to light → apply plasma colors → set theme to dark. Also would fix this issue as light theme had correct values.

thank you!

Not sure. It’s definitely something that should be fixed for future updates.

I’m confused about this. After the stable update, I installed the breath-dark-icon-theme because I love the green Dolphin folder icons. Are these being deprecated?

1 Like

CSGO won’t even start for me and hasn’t now for several weeks. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes. We suggest to use Breeze icons now.

i dont have this problem

Is there a way to make the Breeze icons the same green color as the Breath?

They are color-aware now.

I see they have remained green after changing back to Breeze, but they are very dark. Is that on purpose?

I think it is but since not many people liked it, it would be changed in future.

Install mint-themes-legacy from the AUR if you want the old versions.

This package has been created for those who wanted the old mint-themes available as upstream has declared in their September news

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mint-themes-legacy/#pinned-840187

1 Like

One last question about the update and then I think I’m good to go with this update. Thank you for your help.

In my Konsole profiles I can choose Breath or Breath2. I had to choose Breath2 in order to change my shell from zsh back to bash. The Breath profile doesn’t allow me to edit it. Is this correct or is Breath2 being deprecated?

Note percent of popularity of it among all Arch users and it is for… how many days after the package was released?

Popularity: 1.95
First Submitted: 2021-12-10 14:14
Last Updated: 2021-12-11 17:45

28 hours?

The correct way would be to edit Breath and save it under a different name (so it will create a local copy).

I am unable to edit Breath. The Edit button is grayed out, so I must be missing something on how to edit it?

Then just create a new one or edit Breath2, yes.

1 Like

Hi guys! i used pamac to install the update…i had 2 problems but i manage to solve them!
1)Lag and slow system and 2) instead of bash yakuake and Konsole had zsh! I used Pamac to remove orphan packeges ( $ pamac list -o ) and then ( $ pamac remove -o ) then i cleared the cache ( $ pamac clean ) last i used Bleach bit to carfull clean the system dont do deep scan etc… now its fast like a new install! i tried to change profile in Yakuake and Konsole as the other members sugested and now i am back to bash! i hope my post helps i am no expert! Manjaro ROCKZZ!

I just pushed another set of Breath packages …

3 Likes