[Stable Update] 2021-11-19 - Kernels, Gnome 41.1, Plasma 5.23.3, Frameworks 5.88, LxQt 1.0, Xorg-Server 21.1, Mesa

It’s KDE upstream decision to disable it by default.

2 Likes
4 Likes

In the future, please copy and paste terminal output as preformatted text, not screenshots.

As far as the QGnomePlatform / Qt5ct message, that actually needs to be updated. If you want to use the Adwaita Maia theme, use Qt5ct and choose the matching style sheet. Otherwise with Adwaita or themes based on it with the blue accent, use QGnomePlatform.

I had no audio after the updates. Solution was to run pavucontrol and go to the Configuration tab, and change my Profile to Analog Stereo Output. Somehow it was switched to HDMI output.

2 posts were split to a new topic: After the update my Howdy installation threw an error

Will look at it tomorrow but my keyboard shortcut to lock screen (windows key + L) is not working anymore (running on gnome).

Hi all, after installing the updates, the KDE Plasma Audio Volume panel now has a large grey bar that I assume was a supposed to be the thin separator from before.

Noticed post above linking to recommendation to clean cache. This fixed it for me.

This worked for my Nvidia GTX 770.

Had to use an install image to boot and then used the following commands before I could use the mhwd commands from salsergey.

sudo su -
manjaro-chroot -a

OK, I see.
Thank you

Hello,
The gnome Night Light dosen’t work anymore for me. What can i do to avoid burning my retina ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks for your work, i love manjaro :kissing_heart:

Hi Team and Community,
the black screen problem at login persists on my new PC despite the latest update.
Pc specs: AMD B550, iGPU, Freedriver, kernel 5.13.19

Hey, I use f.lux with wine. You can set different colors for day-time, sunset and bed-time.

1 Like

Anyone else getting a black screen when waking up after setting the screen to blank after a period of time?

1 Like

I’m already updated and I don’t have such problem. Actually I was using a couple of USB sticks when I saw your post.

Highly suggest you use redshift instead

A post was split to a new topic: Gdm and nvidia after update

Again :man_shrugging: no GUI after the update. I had to remove 2 files :man_factory_worker: in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/ to get a working GUI again (XFCE multiseat nouveau, without xorg.conf) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, I had made the changes before the update and all went fine with GT9400M, nvidia-340xx-dkms and 5.10 kernel.
(I did not try to update without making them, though.)

Hi there, so first of all thanks for this update and the great work so far. The update went fine but I now have some Issues (I think because of the proprietary Nvidia drivers)

The thing is that I have a rather unusual setup. I have 2 monitors connected to my GTX 1050 and one connected to the integrated Intel Graphics. For this reason I have the video-hybird-intel-nvidia-prime driver. I using Gnome on kernel 5.15.

The problem is that Wayland doesn’t recognize my GTX 1050 and so only one display is on (the other ones are just black). I’m now using Gnome on Xorg but the monitor that is connected to the integrated graphics has a pink-ish image (didn’t have that on Wayland).

If you need any more technical information let me know. Maybe someone knows a fix.
Anyways have a nice day :wink:

Hey @TecCheck

For the pinkish tint you can check Settings > Color and then turn off the color profile for your monitor connected to the integrated graphics.