here is another Stable/Security Update.
Mozilla Firefox 73 itself is a modest bug-fix update that continues to pump the vein of change Firefox 72 laid out, i.e. iterative improvements rather than headline features. For this release Mozilla has delivered two substantial improvements to accessibility, the features designed to help make navigating the web easier for people who need it:
- First up is page zoom . You may be used to setting zoom level on a per-site basis. That’s undoubtedly handy as some sites need zooming in (or zooming out, as in the case of ours on small width screens). But Firefox 73 introduces a global zoom setting.
- Secondly the Network Settings tab now allows users to set NextDNS as the DNS over HTTPS provider, where it joins CloudFlare.
- Finally, a bunch of security fixes also feature in this update, as do some pertinent bug patches. A more detailed description can be found here.
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages. Also check out our current 19.0-rc1 ISOs and give us the needed feedback. You might also want to give our latest spin with NX-Desktop a try ...
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Arch updated their default compression to zstd. We adopted to the same standard. More and more packages will have the
zst extension from now on. If you get for what ever reason an error with ZSTD not supported as archive format you can do this:
wget https://pkgbuild.com/~eschwartz/repo/x86_64-extracted/pacman-static chmod +x pacman-static sudo ./pacman-static -Syyu
Our current supported kernels
- linux316 3.16.81
- linux44 4.4.213
- linux49 4.9.213
- linux414 4.14.170
- linux419 4.19.102
- linux53 5.3.18 [EOL]
- linux54 5.4.18
- linux55 5.5.2
- linux419-rt 4.19.94_rt39
- linux54-rt 5.4.10_rt5
Package Changes (Sat Feb 15 20:19:45 CET 2020)
- stable extra x86_64: 97 new and 0 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all packages changes can be found here
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: