New manjaro install - packages fail to commit

I just received my DeskMini from MinisForum with Manjaro installed. I didn’t have internet enabled when I setup for the first time so I think that could be the cause.

After setup, I tried to install a simple package with the PM and it needs me to also update hundreds of other packages. I guess the OS in the box is pretty out of date. I continue and it gets close to finishing before telling me the packages failed to commit. I ran pamac update hoping to solve the problem but no dice.

Total download size: 2.6 GB
Total installed size: 1.0 GB
Total removed size: 3.8 MB

Apply transaction ? [y/N] y
Resolving dependencies...
Checking inter-conflicts...
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) started                                                              
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) finished                                                             
Checking keyring...                                                                                      [6/6]
Checking integrity...                                                                                    [6/6]
Error: manjaro-keyring: signature from "Mark Wagie <mark@manjaro.org>" is unknown trust
Removing invalid files and retrying...
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) started                                                              
Download of manjaro-keyring (20220514-2) finished                                                             
Checking keyring...                                                                                      [6/6]
Checking integrity...                                                                                    [6/6]
Error: manjaro-keyring: signature from "Mark Wagie <mark@manjaro.org>" is unknown trust
Error: Failed to commit transaction: invalid or corrupted package:

Looks like you have a corrupted package. Try
sudo rm /var/cache/pacman/pkg/manjaro-keyring
to remove it before attempting to update again.

I was able to fix the issue by refreshing my keys. Most likely outdated. I found a reddit thread with the same issue a few years ago:

sudo pacman -Syy
sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys
sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux manjaro
sudo pacman -Sc

…you’re lucky this time, next time: