I am happy to announce our last Stable Update for 2019!
Get your latest Manjaro ISO now!
- We finalized the Nvidia 340.108 update
- Brave browser got updated to its latest releases
- Updated KDE-git packages
- AMDVLK is now at 2019.Q4.5
- Changes made to Qt5-Stack by updating to 5.14 series. Report back if we missed some rebuilds!
- We focused more on KDE-git packages
- Changes made to Xorg-Stack. Old depreciated modules got removed
- Some of the Kernels got updated. Note: 5.3 series is now marked EOL!
- php got updated to 7.4.1
- KDE Frameworks are at 5.65.0
- Mesa got its first point-release for 19.3 series
- VirtualBox is now at 6.1.0.
- qemu got updated to 4.2.0
- Palemoon browser is now at 28.8.0
- KDE-Apps got their December Update
- Nvidia is at 440.44
- LibreOffice is at 6.3.4
- the usual upstream fixes
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-dev, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages.
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Our current supported kernels:
- linux316 3.16.80
- linux44 4.4.207
- linux49 4.9.207
- linux414 4.14.160
- linux419 4.19.91
- linux53 5.3.18 [EOL]
- linux54 5.4.6
- linux55 5.5-rc3
- linux419-rt 4.19.90_rt35
- linux52-rt 5.2.21_rt15
- linux54-rt 5.4.5_rt3
Package Changes (Fri Dec 27 10:00:12 CET 2019)
- stable community x86_64: 1444 new and 1410 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 46 new and 44 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 896 new and 942 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 34 new and 34 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: