I am happy to announce another Stable Update.
Get our latest release of Manjaro 18.1.4 now!
It took us longer than we thought. Mostly it was because of the python 3.8 update. Also icu took us a while to complete. What else changed?
- python 3.8, poppler and icu rebuilds by Arch
- we added some BTRFS features to grub
- systemd-boot-manager adopted our kernel initramfs changes
- a lot of KDE-git updates
- small updates to manjaro-settings-manager
- linux-firmware got renewed and therefore some AMD Navi firmware got updated/added
- Pamac v9.2 got finally released
- some fixes to Cinnamon
- Firefox 71 got added to our repos
- Firefox-Dev starts in 72 series
- we updated most of our KDE-git packages
- Mesa update plus the latest Kernels
- Plasma 5.17.4 got released
- new Nvidia driver
- fixes to alsa-lib
- new bauh version
- new calamares release
- we dropped catalyst driver for good
- LibreOffice is now at 6.3.3
- Brave-Browser launched it first stable release
- the usual upstream fixes and haskell rebuilds.
If you like following latest Plasma development you may also like to check out our current version of manjaro-kde-vanilla, which we build on a regular basis against kde-git master packages.
As always we appreciate your input and feedback for the updates.
Our current supported kernels:
- linux316 3.16.78
- linux44 4.4.206
- linux49 4.9.206
- linux414 4.14.158
- linux419 4.19.88 (no virtualbox-guest-modules)
- linux53 5.3.15
- linux54 5.4.2
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt26
- linux52-rt 5.2.21_rt13
Package Changes (Mon Dec 9 13:18:29 CET 2019)
- stable community x86_64: 3236 new and 3163 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 221 new and 223 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 1020 new and 1033 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 36 new and 46 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: