I am happy to announce another Stable Update. Mostly we have Manjaro 18.1-rc10, Nvidia and KDE updates
This update holds the following changes:
- Manjaro 18.1-rc10 got released. Please test and give us feedback.
- Most of our Kernels got updated. Note that linux50-rt got dropped and RT-Kernel 5.2 series added
- Nvidia drivers got extended to 418xx, 430xx and 435xx series
- Mesa is now at 19.1.5
- OnlyOffice got added by the community. Find out more here
- Palemoon is now at 28.7.0
- KDE-dev package updates to reflect the lates changes made by the KDE Dev-Team.
- KDE Frameworks ships in version 5.61
- First release of KDE Apps 19.08 series
- Fixes to our tools and Calamares
- cdemu is now at 3.2.3
- Updates to Vulkan and AMD Vulkan drivers
- Thunderbird is now at 68 series. Read the troubleshoot guide for issues you may have with your beloved extensions
- XFCE packages got renewed. We also added some meta-transition packages, which drop our gtk3-builds.
- LibreOffice is now at 6.3.0 and 6.2.6
- Nvidia is now at 435.21. For GPU offload instructions, please see here.
- Haskell and Firefox got updated to their latest releases
- VIM got newer spell-check packages
- Updates to certbot and our steam clients
- Systemd got some fixes for dbus
- The usual upstream updates including python and perl
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including flatpak and snap support pre-activated. Office can be selected during installation between libreoffice-still or freeoffice: XFCE, KDE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.73
- linux44 4.4.190 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.190
- linux414 4.14.141
- linux419 4.19.69
- linux51 5.1.21 [EOL]
- linux52 5.2.11 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3-rc7 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux52-rt 5.2.10_rt5-1
Package Updates (Tue Sep 3 01:21:53 CEST 2019)
- stable community x86_64: 1720 new and 1737 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 56 new and 59 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 1149 new and 1168 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 42 new and 39 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: