[Stable Update] 2019-07-25 - Kernels, Systemd, Virtualbox, Mesa, KDE-Git, Pamac-Qt

updaitng

4 Likes

The update went fine again!

Thanks!

1 Like

Is it real Manjaro's people on the photo?

1 Like

We're not all people.:goat::goat::goat:

4 Likes

When trying to update I get

could not satisfy dependencies:
installing x265 (3.1.1-1) breaks dependency 'libx265.so=169-64' required by ffmpeg2.8

Please unistall ffmpeg2.8 first and rebuild the AUR package.

1 Like

Yes. Some of us with friends when we were at Tübix convention.

7 Likes

All good here. No problems.

Update went well for me: linux52+xfs+cinnamon+ Intel UHD Graphics 620

Thank you!

GTKHash no longer works @oberon , it's another victim of the libnettle saga. It may have been broken in the last update but i didn't need to use it until now.

gtkhash: error while loading shared libraries: libnettle.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Smooth update on XFCE + kernel 5.1. Thanks a lot!

All went well on 2 KDE machines. Thank you.

Rebuild was requested earlier

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless firmware needs intervention if you are using the kernel 4.14 LTS

The firmware update creates another firmware-6.bin, go back to the firmware-5.bin

Nice, but it’s no good to anyone sitting in unstable. It needs pushing to all branches. Might just have to build it myself if it isn’t pushed down soon.

I cannot update as I have this error. See pic

1 Like

Update went smoothly, after reboot works fine.
LXQT + kernel 4.19
XFCE + kernel 5.2
Thanks!

all seems good for deepin + 4.19 after reboot. Nice one folks! Cheers.

I feel like I should at least mention this, this update seems to have fixed an issue where text highlighted using the mouse pointer on Evince would not show properly. I even downloaded Xreader to see if it was specific to Evince, but it had the same problem. I'm not sure how or when the problem happened since I don't use those apps very often, but the important thing is it's fixed now from what I can tell.

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by Bytemark