Welcome to our fifth stable update for 2019. So what do we have with this one?
- most of our Kernels got updated
- newer packages to Deepin got added
- Firefox got its second beta release of v66 series
- Wine is now at v4.0
- the usual Python and Haskell updates/rebuilds
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
Manjaro will take part on the Chemnitz Linux Days in March this year. You may want to visit our booth with the latest Manjaro hardware and Core Developers present to answer your questions. Feel free to bring your devices if you want to have Manjaro installed on them or problems fixed from our experts.
Partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus
We are happy to announce a new partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus owned by @fhdk. This enables us to offer you Laptops with Manjaro pre-installed and Manjaro Stickers you can use on your own hardware or gift them to a friend. For each sale FCS will donate a percentage to the Manjaro project.
Manjaro v18.0.2 released!
To end the year with a high note we updated our flagship ISOs of Manjaro Illyria with the latest packages. It comes with refreshed packages and updated tools. You may want to download our XFCE Edition with the latest 4.13 packages, aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our KDE Edition with the latest KDE v5.14 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our Gnome Edition with the latest GNOME v3.30.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.62
- linux318 3.18.134 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.167 [FZN]
- linux49 4.9.155
- linux414 4.14.98
- linux419 4.19.20
- linux420 4.20.7
- linux414-rt 4.14.93_rt53
- linux418-rt 4.18.16_rt9
Package Updates (Sun Jan 27 11:05:41 CET 2019)
- stable community x86_64: 1008 new and 990 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 18 new and 18 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 208 new and 211 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 23 new and 21 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: