Welcome to our second stable update of 2019 worth of one week of work and another one on testing it. So what do we have with this one?
- Firefox is now at its tenth beta release of v65 series
- regular Firefox is now at 64.0.2
- KDE Plasma is now at 5.14.5
- KDE Apps is now at 18.12.1
- VirtualBox got several fixes
- we updated some of our XFCE packages
- we updated most of our Deepin packages
- certbot got updated to 0.30.0
- our vulkan-stack got mostly updated
- all the regular haskell and python updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
Some of our core developers will join PINE64 Inc. at FOSDEM19 in Brussels. We will establish an even more closer relationship with this ARM based company. Also we are looking forward to see your reactions on the big announcement PINE64 Inc. will do at FOSDEM19. Stay tuned for any upcoming news.
Partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus
We are happy to announce a new partnership with FCS Linux Aarhus owned by @fhdk. This enables us to offer you Laptops with Manjaro pre-installed and Manjaro Stickers you can use on your own hardware or gift them to a friend. For each sale FCS will donate a percentage to the Manjaro project.
Manjaro v18.0.2 released!
To end the year with a high note we updated our flagship ISOs of Manjaro Illyria with the latest packages. It comes with refreshed packages and updated tools. You may want to download our XFCE Edition with the latest 4.13 packages, aswell as our most recent styling efforts. Our KDE fans may try our KDE Edition with the latest KDE v5.14 instead. And our GNOME fans may try our Gnome Edition with the latest GNOME v3.30.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.62
- linux318 3.18.131 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.167
- linux49 4.9.149
- linux414 4.14.92
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.20 [EOL]
- linux419 4.19.14
- linux420 4.20.1
- linux414-rt 4.14.87_rt49
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
- linux418-rt 4.18.16_rt9
Package Updates (Sat Jan 12 10:12:43 CET 2019)
- stable community x86_64: 817 new and 805 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 17 new and 18 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 635 new and 686 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all changes made can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: