We have some new kernels, removed some of our EOL kernels, pushed out some browser updates, worked on Architect Installer, updated VLC-Nightly to v3.0-rc9, had some regular upstream updates like PHP7, latest Python/Haskell updates/rebuilds and renewed some of our Themes. Additionally we released new install medias based on this update.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.52
- linux318 3.18.93 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.48
- linux44 4.4.114
- linux49 4.9.79
- linux414 4.14.16
- linux415 4.15.0
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.15_rt13
- linux-RT 4.14.15_rt13
Package Updates (Fri Feb 2 07:01:15 CET 2018)
- stable community x86_64: 404 new and 392 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 17 new and 20 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 593 new and 794 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 1 new and 0 removed package(s)
A detailed list of changes can be found here.
- No issues, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
- Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: